Professional coaching– in the best environment.
It can be hard preparing for your next event… so why not join our week long triathlon training camp and train in a beautiful lush alpine setting!
When is it? How do I book?
Beginner / Intermediate Camp : 8th June – 15th June
For more details and how to book email email@example.com
Specialist Tri Coach
You will be guided by our expert triathlon coach Joel, who will oversee all aspects of your training sessions.
Joel Enoch is a Triathlete, level 2 Coach and sport nutritional consultant with 10 years experience in the sport. In that time he has competed at World and European level eight times (10th and 7th respectively in 2013), completed in ‘elite’ races, and completed an Ironman Distance event.
In addition he’s completed a degree in Sports Science and coaching, an MSc in nutrition, coaches two international age-group triathletes and is currently enrolled on the Sport Scotland Coaching Talent Programme.
Together, Joel has
Intensive 6 day program
- Structured sessions that focus on all three disciplines.
- The program can be tailored to suit you.
- Varied terrain enables your body to be challenged in different ways.
- Sessions are optional, you can push yourself as hard as you want.
After a full days training, the spacious chalet provides the perfect sanctuary in which to relax with a gorgeous hot tub and a big sunny balcony.
Jill… got a new personal best.
- Transfers to and from Geneva airport (only an hour away!)
- 7 nights luxury accommodation
- Qualified training coach
- Specially designed 6 day training program
- Continental breakfast with daily changing hot option to fuel you for the day
- Healthy lunches
- Nutritional evening meal (wine included)
- Guidance of what to bring and how to get your bike here
Also available at an additional cost
- Local bike hire
- 121 coached sessions and training plan reviews
- Other local mountain and air activities
- Please note that flights are not included. The nearest airport is Geneva (1hr 10 mins)
Why choose our triathlon training camp?
Get the most out of your training with our performance designed program. Get advice to improve your technique and performance with video feedback across all sports.
Swim in fresh alpine lakes, climb famous cols including the Tour de France stage 8, run on mountain paths at altitude.
Relax in luxury
Return home to a luxury Alpine chalet with spacious en-suite rooms, outdoor hot tub and views down the valley from a sunny balcony.
Our food is second to none. Fresh local produce is used to create healthy, nutritional meals that will fuel you for an intense days training.
Our coach will also provide advice on sports and performance nutrition.
Meet like-minded people with whom you can share experiences, tips and talk over the day’s events. Make friends and enjoy the benefits of training with other people.
The camp is available to people of all abilities, whether you’re a seasoned professional, or you’re training for your first triathlon, endurance cycling/running event.