Professional coaching– in the best environment.
It can be hard preparing for your next event… so why not join our week long triathlon training camp and train in a beautiful lush alpine setting!
When is it? How do I book?
Beginner / IntermediateCamp : 2nd June – 9th June
For more details and how to book email firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist Tri Coach
You will be guided by our expert triathlon coach Rick Kiddle, who will oversee all aspects of your training sessions.
Rick Kiddle won the British Triathlon Championships in 1989. After competing in the World, European Championships and Commonwealth Games he became one of the first National Triathlon Coaches in Great Britain.
Rick Kiddle Coaching trains triathletes from Entry to Olympic level as well as running an open water swimming facility at Thorpe Swimming Lake, that sees over 300 triathletes swim there every week during the summer under his coaching guidance.
NOWCA (National Open Water Coaching Association) is the latest part to Rick’s work. He has written the first and most comprehensive coaching programme for open water swimming that is on the national framework. NOWCA raises the standards of open water swimming for open water venues and swimmers.
RKC Elite (a team of triathlon role models) is the vehicle for all Rick’s drive and passion!
For more Rick, have a look on www.rickkiddle.com
Intensive 6 day program
- Structured sessions that focus on all three disciplines.
- The program can be tailored to suit you.
- Varied terrain enables your body to be challenged in different ways.
- Sessions are optional, you can push yourself as hard as you want.
After a full days training, the spacious chalet provides the perfect sanctuary in which to relax with a gorgeous hot tub and a big sunny balcony.
Jill… got a new personal best.
- Transfers to and from Geneva airport (only an hour away!)
- 7 nights luxury accommodation
- Qualified training coach
- Specially designed 6 day training program
- Continental breakfast with daily changing hot option to fuel you for the day
- Healthy lunches
- Nutritional evening meal (wine included)
- Guidance of what to bring and how to get your bike here
Also available at an additional cost
- Local bike hire
- 121 coached sessions and training plan reviews
- Other local mountain and air activities
- Please note that flights are not included. The nearest airport is Geneva (1hr 10 mins)
Why choose our triathlon training camp?
Get the most out of your training with our performance designed program. Get advice to improve your technique and performance with video feedback across all sports.
Swim in fresh alpine lakes, climb famous cols including the Tour de France stage 8, run on mountain paths at altitude.
Relax in luxury
Return home to a luxury Alpine chalet with spacious en-suite rooms, outdoor hot tub and views down the valley from a sunny balcony.
Our food is second to none. Fresh local produce is used to create healthy, nutritional meals that will fuel you for an intense days training.
Our coach will also provide advice on sports and performance nutrition.
Meet like-minded people with whom you can share experiences, tips and talk over the day’s events. Make friends and enjoy the benefits of training with other people.
The camp is available to people of all abilities, whether you’re a seasoned professional, or you’re training for your first triathlon, endurance cycling/running event.